Recipe by SwtKitn
I found this one in a magazine.
Top Review by monicaskinnyash
This was wonderful! They tasted better after they had cooled a bit rather than right out of the pan. I served this at a party and everyone loved it! I will make again and again. I couldn't find jalapeno bean deap so I bought reg. and just mixed the green chilis in the dip. I added a bit of taco seasoning to the dip to give it more kick too.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup hot jalapeno bean dip
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- guacamole, if desired (optional)
- sliced ripe olives, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations firmly to seal. Cut each into 6 squares. Press squares gently into 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (Dough will not completely cover inside of cup, so do not press too much).
- Spoon 1 teaspoon bean dip into each cup. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon chiles, 1/2 teaspoon bell pepper and 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups.
- Garnish each with guacamole and olives, if desired.