Recipe by Dancer^
These are great for a quick lunch on a busy day.
Top Review by eatrealfood
these are such a treat for a quickfix snack(!) yes i said snack:) i added a bit of sweetcorn and thyme to the filling and used gouda slices instead of parmesan so the filling would be stickier. so satisfying...thanks for posting.
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir the mushrooms, parsley and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles.
- Cut rectangles in half, forming 8 squares, and arrange on a large baking sheet.
- Place 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture on each square.
- Top each square with 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Fold the squares into triangles.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter.
- Brush triangles with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.