Sooz Cooks's Note:
This is another of my family's favorite recipes from the Pillsbury Halloween magazine I bought. They are really cute with little mustard eyes and mouth. I also mix equal parts mustard and ketchup together for dipping. Fun, easy and they taste good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Unroll dough; separate at perforations creating 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- 3Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- 4Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for "face."
- 5On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- 6Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on "face.".
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Mummy Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 706.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g