Recipe by Windy City Girl in AZ
This simple to make recipe came from Pillsbury Annual Recipes 2008. It includes some of my favorites - cashews and of course....chocolate (both white and semisweet)! Bars like these that contain sweetened condensed milk can be stored at room temperature. I just made these bars this morning and have not actually tried them yet. but they look great & smell wonderful! Please let me know what you think...
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cashew halves
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) Heat oven to 375 degrees (350 degrees for dark or nonstck pan). Grease bottom and sides of 13x9 pan. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake 5 minutes.
- 2) Remove partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, almonds and cashews evenly over crust. Pour sweented condensed milk evenly over top.
- 3) Bake 20 to 25 longer or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.