1/3 Photos of Crescent Kolaches With a Kick
I had a can of crescent rolls in the fridge and a package of cooked link sausage and needed to make something for breakfast. This worked beautifully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees, spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2Stack the slices of cheese on top of each other, cut in half and then cut each half into fourths.
- 3Cut the jalapeno peppers in half, remove seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- 4Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles, place a jalapeno pepper half, 1 cheese stack and 1 sausage at the large end of the triangle; roll up and place tip on prepared baking pan.
- 5Beat the egg white with 1 teaspoon water, brush the prepared Kolaches with the egg white and then sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Kolaches With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g