1/3 Photos of Crescent Kolaches With a Kick
I had a can of crescent rolls in the fridge and a package of cooked link sausage and needed to make something for breakfast. This worked beautifully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees, spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2Stack the slices of cheese on top of each other, cut in half and then cut each half into fourths.
- 3Cut the jalapeno peppers in half, remove seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- 4Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles, place a jalapeno pepper half, 1 cheese stack and 1 sausage at the large end of the triangle; roll up and place tip on prepared baking pan.
- 5Beat the egg white with 1 teaspoon water, brush the prepared Kolaches with the egg white and then sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Kolaches With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g