- 4 jalapeno chiles (about 3 inches long)
- 1⁄3 cup boursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs (from 5.2 ounce container)
- 8 slices packaged pre-cooked shortcut bacon (from 2.2 ounce package, halved)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple salsa (optional) or 1⁄2 cup fruit salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Carefully remove stems from chiles; cut each in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese into each chile quarter.
- Wrap half slice of bacon around each.
- On cutting board, unroll dough; separate dough into 8 triangles.
- From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles.
- Place chile, cheese side down, on dough triangle.
- Fold 1 point of triangle over filling; fold 2 remaining points over first point.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.