Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful dessert surprise.
Make and share this Crescent Hugs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated butter flake crescent dinner rolls
- 48 Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles.
- Place 3 hugs in a pyramid at the widest end of the crescent and roll up; pinching ends to seal.
- Arrange crescent rolls, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool slightly and sift powdered sugar on each roll. Best served warm.