Wonderful dessert surprise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated butter flake crescent dinner rolls
- 48 Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles.
- 4Place 3 hugs in a pyramid at the widest end of the crescent and roll up; pinching ends to seal.
- 5Arrange crescent rolls, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- 6Bake 7-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 7Cool slightly and sift powdered sugar on each roll. Best served warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Hugs
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated butter flake crescent dinner rolls
Hershey's Hugs chocolates