Recipe by Sharon123
Just unveiled at the Thanksgiving Day parade. Chef Marcel Cocit offers an easy holiday Crescent recipe bursting with bold, savory flavors. Great for any holiday!
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
I've been eyeing up these snacks for awhile now - I ended up making them for dinner served along with fresh fruit. Mine were golden brown after 15 minutes so I removed them, let them sit on the pan for 1 or 2 minutes and they seemed to be done all the way through. Watch out, those pine nuts get pretty hot! Even my 14yo DS enjoyed these treats.
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and pine nuts.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place about 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato mixture down the length of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 19 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!