Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (with strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 -2 kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced and slices cut into stars
- 1 -2 orange, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 banana, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F
- If using crescent rolls: Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections; do not unroll. Cut each section into 8 slices. If using dough sheets: Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut into 16 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet to form tree. To form tree, start by placing 1 slice for top; arrange 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging a row of 3 slices, then a row of 4 slices, and ending with a row of 5 slices. Use remaining slice for tree trunk.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Carefully loosen with spatula; slide onto cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Place tree on serving platter or tray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar; blend well. Spread mixture over tree. Decorate tree with fruit as desired.