Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) canpillsbury big & flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Grease bottom and side of a 9X13" pan.
- Combine milk and almond extract.
- Sprinkle half of coconut in bottom of pan.
- Drizzle with half of the milk.
- Spread full sheet of dinner rolls on top of the coconut.
- Pour remaining milk on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minute at 350 degrees.
- Cool 5 minute and cut into bars.