- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1 cup crushed corn chips, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 6 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in skillet till done; drain.
- Add taco seasonings to hamburger and mix together according to pkg.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil and place crescent rolls in pan; pat together.
- Brown in a 375 oven for 15 min.
- Put half of the crushed corn chips on crescent roll crust.
- Spread with hamburger mixture and top with sour cream; add slices of cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the other half of corn chips on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 min.
- Cut into wedges.