Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These look fabulous and easy. Haven't made this yet, just found recipe in today's St. Louis Post Dispatch Paper, but wanted to get it posted so others could try it too. The photo looks impressive. Says it is adapted from pillsbury.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cherry preserves or 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 ounce white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries and preserves, mix well.
- Unroll dough into 2 rectangles. Press each to form an 8 by 6 inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. Spread cranberry mixture to the edges of 1 rectangle. Place second rectangle on top; press lightly.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut lenghtwise into 6 strips. Twist each strip 3 times, then shape into a ring on cookie sheet; pinch ends of ring to seal.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir until melted and smooth. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 20 seconds. Drizzle over warm wreaths. Serve warm.