Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Each little pastry bundle is packed with crab and Cheddar flavor. What else is needed? Found on the Pillsbury site.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat, well drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons sharp processed cheese spread, cheddar (from 5-oz jar)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except for the dough.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 12x9" rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Cut rectangle into 12 (3-inch) squares.
- Place about 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each dough square.
- Bring all sides together in center; press to seal. With fingers, pinch dough firmly about 1/4 inch below edges, making a pouch with points extending over top.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-17 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.