Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are out of this world. Rich and delightful!
Make and share this Crescent Court Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chunks
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chunks
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chunks
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Cream together, sugars, butter, shortening& salt.
- Add eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- In separate bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- Alternately add the flour mixture& milk to the creamed mixture, mixing by hand, just until it starts to come together Combine pecans, chocolate chunks and chips.
- Fold into creamed mixture.
- Using a large spoon, drop cookie dough mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.