Crescent Court Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Cream together, sugars, butter, shortening& salt.
- Add eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- In separate bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- Alternately add the flour mixture& milk to the creamed mixture, mixing by hand, just until it starts to come together Combine pecans, chocolate chunks and chips.
- Fold into creamed mixture.
- Using a large spoon, drop cookie dough mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.