Recipe by Sharon123
Made with crescent rolls, this is an easy and yummy dessert or snack that bakes up in 15 minutes! Adapted from Country Woman magazine, and was submitted by Nancy Zimmerman in New Jersey.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, milted, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar (confectioners)
- 4 teaspoons milk (or 5 tsp.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles. Brush with 1 tbls. butter. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar mix; top with the cherries.
- Roll up from the wide side. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with the remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mix.
- Bake at 375*F. for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; then drizzle over the warm rolls. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 rolls.