Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sandwich recipe with left over chicken to try.
- 4 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices reduced-fat bacon, cooked crisp
- 8 slices cucumbers, cut thin
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Separate dough into 4 triangles.
- Place 2 triangles together. one on top of the other; press to seal edges.
- Roll up starting at shortest side of the triangle to the opposite side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat using remaining 2 triangles.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, bacon and cucumber; blend well.
- Cut crescents in half lengthwise; spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on cut side of each top half.
- Place chicken mixture on the bottom half of each crescent.
- Top each with bacon slice, 4 cucumber slices and top of crescent.