Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Love this recipe for potlucks - very quick to mix and assemble, too. Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) canprogresso rich & hearty chicken pot pie style soup
- 1⁄3 cup instant mashed potatoes (dry)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough (the sheets without the perforations)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix soup, potatoes (dry), cooked vegetables, thyme and pepper.
- Unroll 1 can of dough; spread with half of soup mixture. Starting at shortest side, roll up; pinch edges to seal. Cut into 6 slices. Place 1 slice in each of 6 muffin cups. Repeat with remaining dough and soup mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush top of each with melted butter; remove from pan. Serve immediately.