Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe for those 23 year old cooks that don't like onions and mushrooms.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Cook the chicken breasts and slice.
- Cook soup, mayonniase, sour cream, chicken, and water chestnuts until bubbly.
- Pour into sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Combine melted butter.
- Bake at 375 for 20 -25 minutes.