Recipe by Josephine George
I love chicken,I love cheddar cheese, what more is there to say. My sister Mo passed this one around to the rest of the family and we all love it.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups peas and carrots, frozen
- 4 cups chicken, diced and cooked
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan: Combine soup- milk- 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Heat through until cheese melts.
- Add peas and carrots.
- Pour into ungreased 9X13" pan.
- Place pieces of chicken onto wide end of crescent rolls and roll over.
- Bake 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle a little paprika and parsely.