Recipe by lik2fish
Top Review by tinker :0)
Easy and quick- roasted a chicken yesterday and this was a great way to use the leftovers. Needed a little something- maybe next time melt some cheese on top of the crescents. Did not use cream of mushroom due to food allergy. Thanks for the post
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese and milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Wrap chicken pieces in crescent rolls across a 2-quart long casserole dish. Sometimes I put the chicken completely under the crescent rolls and sometimes I layer the bottom first; it is a matter of preference.
- Pour soup and cheese mixture over the chicken and crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly.