Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese and milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Wrap chicken pieces in crescent rolls across a 2-quart long casserole dish. Sometimes I put the chicken completely under the crescent rolls and sometimes I layer the bottom first; it is a matter of preference.
- Pour soup and cheese mixture over the chicken and crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly.
Easy and quick- roasted a chicken yesterday and this was a great way to use the leftovers. Needed a little something- maybe next time melt some cheese on top of the crescents. Did not use cream of mushroom due to food allergy. Thanks for the post
Very quick and easy meal The crescent rolls made it. Thanks for posting.
We loved this recipe. It was very easy to make with just a few ingredients which we had on hand. It tasted great, even the picky eater in the house loved it.