Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a simple but delicious recipe that can be served for a brunch or for any other occasion. I cut them into squares. No matter where I take them they disappear in a hurry.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Grease a 13 x 9 pan. Cover bottom of pan with one package of crescent rolls. Push together sections to make one piece. Usually it just rolls out into one big piece.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar. Spread filling on top of crescent rolls. Cover filling with other package of crescent rolls. Melt butter and pour over crescent rolls. mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- You can make these ahead and warm them up before serving.
This is a quick brunch/potluck dream. I couldn't find my recipe--thanks for posting. I used 1 package of cream cheese and added an egg--little less cheesy and fluffier...but needs to cool/set up a little longer. I have also added pie filling and jam in the past. Super easy...and YUMMY!
This recipe saved me this morning! Kids and husband gobbled it up. I added raspberry jam dotted throughout and it came out of the oven gooey and yummy. Thanks for posting
I just made these today, VERY GOOD! I cut the recipe in 1/2 and used an 8x8 dish and it turned out great. It seemed like it could use a crunch so I might add pecans to the top next time.