Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious appetizer that's easy to make! The recipe is adapted from a junior league cookbook.
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- Roll out crescent rolls and flatten into 2 rectangles, sealing all perforations.
- Spread chilies and cheese over dough. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll style, starting at the long ends.
- Cut both rolls into 1 inch slices. Place slices on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375º for 12 to 15 minutes.
This was easy to make and tasted good. I added some dollops of cream cheese across the dough before rolling it up. The recipe sounded good enough without it, but I seem to add cream cheese to everything! It turned out well and we really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!