Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious to the last bite! A great budget stretcher too! I look for the crescent rolls on sale and stock up. The other ingredients are all cheap! A real kid-pleaser!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- Brown hamburger and onion in large saute pan.
- Add cabbage and cover with lid to steam cabbage.
- Add soup to mixture and heat through.
- Line a 9x13 pan with 1/2 can of crescent rolls. Pinch seams together.
- Top with hamburger mixture and sprinkle on cheese.
- Layer on other half of crescent rolls. Pinch seams together.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
I made this for dinner tonight. I liked it. The kids don't like cabbage so I'm always looking for recipes w/ cabbage in it because it's good for them. They all liked it. Thanks for sharing.