Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Simple & Delicious. With Snickers in the middle you can't go wrong. One bite and your hooked.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 (15 g) fun-size Snickers candy bars, halved
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; cut each in half, forming two triangles.
- Place a candy bar half on each triangle.
- Fold dough over candy and pinch corners together to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-18 minute or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag.
- Fill bag with frosting; pipe over rolls.