Recipe by 4TheLuvofWine
This is my variation of the Cream Cheese Croissant. I always bring this to family brunches.
Top Review by SojournerAlisha
This was so easy and wonderful. My husband's comment summed it up: "This may be the best breakfast you've ever made." Thank you so much for sharing this one. I'll definitely be making it again.
- 2 (8 ounce) packagespillsburry refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup butter, plus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 strawberries, halved (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using the Tablespoon of Butter, Butter the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with one package of the crescent rolls (push together sections so that it makes one whole piece).
- Mix together Cream Cheese, Vanilla and Sugar.
- Spread the Cream Cheese mixture over the Crescent layer.
- Spread the Strawberry Preserves over the Cream Cheese layer.
- Cover the Strawberry Preserves with the 2nd package of rolled out dinner rolls (Keeping the rolls in one large piece).
- Melt the butter and pour over the top of the dinner rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the pan cool.
- Sprinkle the top with the confectioners sugar.
- Cut the croissant into 12 pieces and place a half of strawberry on the top (optional).