Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fun breakfast. My kids like this cuz, who doesn't like pizza??? LOL I don't make this often, but when I do the kids come running.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 large plum tomatoes, cut into 8 slices each
- 3 medium green onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; crumble bacon and set aside.
- Reserve 1 T. bacon drippings in skillet.
- Add mushrooms to drippings; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 8x4 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares; place 1/2 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Spread 2 teaspoons cream cheese and about 1/2 T pesto on each square.
- Top evenly with cooked mushrooms and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Arrange tomato slices over cheese.
- Sprinkle with onions, crumbles bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.