Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was printed in our local small town newspaper by the Chief of Police, Mike Lee. I haven't made it yet, but it looks good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon bits and chopped onions. You can adjust the amount of onions to your taste.
- Spread crescent rolls into 4 separate rectangles, pinching seams together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each rectangle, covering the entire rectangle.
- Roll each rectangle up from the short side.
- Slice each roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place each slice on its side on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- This is an appetizer and servings depend on how many your guest want.
Very yummy! My husband couldn't sto eatting them. I only used about 1/2 a bottle of the bacon pieces, but other wise made as written.