Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe out of a taste of home cook book and the whole family fell in love with it. I have used ground beef the most when preparing this recipe, but I have also used canned chicken and turkey meat on other occasions as well. This recipe is fast and easy and tastes so good.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked ground beef or 8 ounces canned chicken, drained or 1 1⁄2 cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In a large saucepan combine the mayo, flour, bouillon and pepper.
- Gradually add milk, stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 mins longer or until thickened.
- Add the meat your are using and veggis, cook 3-4 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into a greased 8-in square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough and seperate into 2 rectangles.
- Seal seams and perforations.
- Place over meat mixtures.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.