These are easy to make and delicious. Cut into squares to make great little appetizers. recipe from Southern Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into ungreased 15x10 jelly roll pan, pressing to seal perforations.
- 2Bake on lower oven rack at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat, add onion and saute 5 minutes.
- 4Add minced garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- 5Break off tough ends of asparagus and cut into 1" pieces and reserve tips.
- 6Add asparagus to skillet, saute 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 7Add pepper and asparagus tips and saute 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- 8Spoon asparagus mixture onto prepared baked crust.
- 9Sprinkle with cheeses and bake on lower oven rack at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 10Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Asparagus Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g