Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
Quick, and very tasty. Made with crescent rolls and apples. A friend of mine served this at a pic nic and it was a huge hit.
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Mountain Dew soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon whiskey (optional)
- Peel apple and cut into 8 slices.
- Melt butter and sugar.
- Add mountain dew and whiskey.
- Wrap 1 slice of apple in each crescent roll.
- Place in an 9 X 14 casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.