Recipe by Evey1203
If you like Bob Evan's version of crepes and the cream cheese sauce that they serve in them, this is the best recipe that comes close to it!
Top Review by Rose126
Excellent recipe. I added some raspberries to the cream sauce. It gave it some color and added flavor. My husband, who usually doesn't like cream cheese, said they were very good.
- 414.03 ml milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 29.58 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 73.94 ml melted butter
vanilla cream sauce for crepe filling
- 226.79 g cream cheese, room temperature (soft)
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 59.16 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml heavy cream (a little thinner than pudding, add until it is thin enough to just drip)
- fresh fruit, of choice strawberries and bananas are good
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender mix together the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, sugar, salt and melted butter until well blended.
- Heat a crepe pan or a good non stick 8 " pan over medium heat until hot.
- Lightly coat with a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and tip pan to spread the batter evenly. When bubbles form on the top and the edges are dry, flip over and cook until lightly browned, it will have a lacy look.
- Place crepes on parchment papaer or wax paper to seperate each one.
- Fill crepes with the Vanilla Cream Sauce. Directions below --.
- VANILLA CREAM SAUCE DIRECTIONS.
- Mix all ingredients for Vanilla Cream Sauce together.
- Spoon into center of crepe and fold over seam side down.
- Top with fresh fruit of choice. I like to also drizzle a lil bit of the vanilla cream sauce on top to keep blueberries from rolling off the crepes!