1/1 Photo of Crepes With Strawberries and Chocolate Sauce
These crepes couldn't be any easier! They taste fabulous and have restaurant quality presentation but are still so easy to put together. The combination of fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce was definitely a winner although you could substitute for any of your fave crepe fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g strawberries, hulled, sliced thinly
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 ml pouring cream
- cooking spray
- 1Make chocolate sauce by combining chocolate and cream in a medium microwave-safe container and microwaving for 1 1/2 minutes Stir then heat for another minute and stir, repeating until smooth.
- 2For crepe batter, beat eggs, liquid and oil until combined. Beat in flour until smooth.
- 3To cook crepes, heat a crepe pan (or any small, shallow, circular pan) until hot and spray with oil. Add a small amount of batter and swirl so that it evenly covers the entire pan. Cook until golden on one side, then use a spatula to carefully flip over and cook until the other side is also golden.
- 4Remove from the pan and set aside. Continue process until you have 10 crepes.
- 5To assemble crepes, place strawberry slices to cover one half of a crepe, drizzle with sauce and then fold in half, and then in half again. Repeat with remaining crepes reserving some sauce.
- 6To serve, drizzle folded crepes with reserved sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Strawberries and Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g