Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These crepes couldn't be any easier! They taste fabulous and have restaurant quality presentation but are still so easy to put together. The combination of fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce was definitely a winner although you could substitute for any of your fave crepe fillings.
- 250 g strawberries, hulled, sliced thinly
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 ml pouring cream
- cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 2⁄3 cup plain flour
- Make chocolate sauce by combining chocolate and cream in a medium microwave-safe container and microwaving for 1 1/2 minutes Stir then heat for another minute and stir, repeating until smooth.
- For crepe batter, beat eggs, liquid and oil until combined. Beat in flour until smooth.
- To cook crepes, heat a crepe pan (or any small, shallow, circular pan) until hot and spray with oil. Add a small amount of batter and swirl so that it evenly covers the entire pan. Cook until golden on one side, then use a spatula to carefully flip over and cook until the other side is also golden.
- Remove from the pan and set aside. Continue process until you have 10 crepes.
- To assemble crepes, place strawberry slices to cover one half of a crepe, drizzle with sauce and then fold in half, and then in half again. Repeat with remaining crepes reserving some sauce.
- To serve, drizzle folded crepes with reserved sauce.