Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice dessert when strawberries are in season. You could also use any other fruit you like. The prep & cooking times are approximate & do not include chill time for the batter.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 -12 dessert crepes
- To make crepe batter: Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add flour& sugar alternately with milk& water.
- Then beat with a whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in melted butter.
- Chill batter at least 1 hour.
- Place approx.
- 1/4 cup in crepe pan (or small non stick pan), just enough to thinly coat bottom of pan and cook approx.
- 30 to 45 seconds per side.
- Makes 20 to 25 crepes.
- To make strawberry Filling: Combine strawberries& granulated sugar.
- Set aside.
- Beat cottage cheese in blender or with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream& powdered sugar& mix well.
- Use about 2/3 of fruit& creamy mixture to fill crepes.
- Fold over crepes.
- Top with remaining fruit& creamy mixture or top with fruit and additional powdered sugar.