Recipe by ~Nimz~
Wonderful elegant desert that your whole family will enjoy. From Little Rock Cooks
Top Review by Boomette
I ate them as breakfast. So I skipped the 13th step and remaining. I filled my crepes with the filling and strawberries and topped them with more filling and strawberries. I enjoyed it a lot. The second one I try adding maple syrup and it was very good. Thanks Nimz. Made for 123 hit wonders.
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups capped and sliced strawberries
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk and oil to dry ingredients.
- Mix only until moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each crepe into hot-either well greased or non-stick pan and cook until top is full of bubbles, edges dry and underside browned.
- Turn and brown other side.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Crepes may be made ahead and frozen with wax paper between them.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, and Grand Marnier. Spread crepes with equal amounts of sour cream mixture and a few sliced strawberries.
- Roll up and arrange in long, shallow dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To heat, melt butter in a skillet or crepe pan over medium high heat.
- Heat crepes carefully.
- Add remaining strawberries and heat only until completely warmed.
- Place 2 or 3 crepes on dessert plate and garnish with powdered sugar.