Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Jo Anne Merrill. You can use purchased crepes or make your own.
Make and share this Crepes With Salmon Filling recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces salmon, canned
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 crepes
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Melt margarine in skillet; add fresh sliced mushrooms and saute about 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and celery and continue to saute for 3-4 minutes longer.
- Blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Blend in the flaked salmon, sour cream, pimientos and parsley.
- Heat 1 minute.
- Place 1/4 cup filling on each of the crepes.
- Roll crepes and place seam side down in greased baking pan in single layer.
- Spoon remaining filling over crepes; sprinkle with Swiss cheese and bake in preheated 350-degree oven 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.