From Jo Anne Merrill. You can use purchased crepes or make your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces salmon, canned
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 crepes
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- 1Melt margarine in skillet; add fresh sliced mushrooms and saute about 2 minutes.
- 2Add the onion and celery and continue to saute for 3-4 minutes longer.
- 3Blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 more minutes.
- 4Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- 6Blend in the flaked salmon, sour cream, pimientos and parsley.
- 7Heat 1 minute.
- 8Place 1/4 cup filling on each of the crepes.
- 9Roll crepes and place seam side down in greased baking pan in single layer.
- 10Spoon remaining filling over crepes; sprinkle with Swiss cheese and bake in preheated 350-degree oven 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- 11Place under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- 12Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Salmon Filling
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.3
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: