Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Jo Anne Merrill. You can use purchased crepes or make your own.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces salmon, canned
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 crepes
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Melt margarine in skillet; add fresh sliced mushrooms and saute about 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and celery and continue to saute for 3-4 minutes longer.
- Blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Blend in the flaked salmon, sour cream, pimientos and parsley.
- Heat 1 minute.
- Place 1/4 cup filling on each of the crepes.
- Roll crepes and place seam side down in greased baking pan in single layer.
- Spoon remaining filling over crepes; sprinkle with Swiss cheese and bake in preheated 350-degree oven 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.