1/2 Photos of Crepes With Meat Filling - Vleespannekoekjes - Dutch Recipe
This is a tasty treat. Crepes are common in Holland, both sweet and savory with sauces. The crepes can be made ahead and refrigerated. It's a wonderful way to use up leftover meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crepe ingredients.
- 2Let stand for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- 3Pour about 2-3 tbsp batter in 8" non-stick pan with hot butter or oil (you don't want them too thin- they'll need to be strong enough to hold the filling).
- 4Turn after the first side is just starting to brown.
- 5When the second side is just starting to brown, remove from pan.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter.
- 8Sauté onion in butter (or broth).
- 9Add 1/2 cup broth, seasonings and meat.
- 10In a small bowl mix remaining broth and flour into a paste.
- 11Add to meat mixture, stir and add parsley.
- 12Place a few tablespoons of meat mixture on each crepe.
- 13You can either place it so you can roll them up, or just fold in half, or fold again into a wedge shape.
- 14Place on a heated plate and garnish with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Dutch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Meat Filling - Vleespannekoekjes - Dutch Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 518.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: