Crepes With Mango Butter and Cointreau Sauce
- Place the flour, egg, egg yolk, milk and a pinch of salt in a food processor and mix until smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes to rest, then stir in the melted butter.
- Brush an 18cm crepe or small frying pan with melted butter and place over medium-high heat. Pour in a little of the batter and swirl to coat the base. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter, stacking the crepes between layers of baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the mango butter, yoghurt and lemon zest in a bowl and beat to combine. Divide the filling between 12 crepes, then fold each crepe into quarters. Place in a shallow, greased baking dish, cover with aluminium foil and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes to warm through.
- Meanwhile, to make the Cointreau sauce, place the sugar, lemon and orange zest and 125ml (1/2 cup) water in a saucepan over medium heat and stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the Cointreau.
- Place two warm crepes on each serving plate and drizzle with the sauce. Garnish with the citrus zest and serve with a dollop of cream, if desired.