Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty. Cottage cheese is the most versatile of the creamy cheeses.
- 1 lb sliced button mushroom
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- black pepper
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon melted oleo
- 1⁄2 cup generous milk
- 1⁄2 cup generous water
- Saute mushrooms in 2 t. Oleo for 2-3 minute Just until tender. Mix with the cottage cheese and season to taste.
- Put all batter ingredients in a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Use the crepe batter to make about 12 thin crepes.
- Put a little of the mushroom mixture in the middle of each crepe, dividing it evenly among them. Roll the crepes up and place them side by side in a shallow casserole. Pour some yogurt that's been whipped over them. Cover tightly with with foil and bake for 20-30 minute until heated through.