Adopted Parisian's Note:
This fabulous French breakfast looks really fancy, but is oh so simple! You will love the rich, creamy cheese combined with the fruity sweetness of fresh strawberries, all wrapped in a delicate French crepe and drizzled with light sour cream sauce! Ooo la la!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1Create filling and toppings first.
- 2BLINTZ: Combine ricotta and sweetener. Cover and place in fridge.
- 3TOPPING: Combine sour cream and sweetener. Cover and place in fridge.
- 4FRUIT: Wash strawberries, remove stems and slice. Cover and place in fridge.
- 5CREPES: Combine all crepe ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
- 6Heat a lightly greased 6-8 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
- 7Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into center of skillet (use 3 tablespoons batter for an 8-inch skillet). Lift and tilt skillet to spread batter and coat bottom of pan. Return to heat. Cook for 1 minute or until light brown. Turn with a spatula, and cook second side for 30 seconds.
- 8Slide finished crepes onto paper towels. Spoon equal amount filling down center of each crepe.
- 9Fold in ends, then sides, roll.
- 10Top with fresh strawberries, drizzle with sour cream topping. Bon appetite!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Cheese Blintz and Fresh Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g