1/1 Photo of Crepes With Blueberry Stuffing and Rhubarb Compote
1 hr 15 mins
Another recipe we found hand written and don't know the origins of. It includes a smear of orange marmalade which is a nice surprise upon cutting open the crepes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Other Ingredients Needed
- 1CREPES: Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Whisk in the salt, sugar, and flour. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- 2Melt about 1/2-teaspoon butter in a nonstick 8 to 10-inch skillet over medium heat. When it foams, pour or ladle in about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- 3Lift and swirl the pan so the batter coats the bottom. Set pan on the burner and cook just until set and the underside is lightly browned.
- 4Using a spatula or your fingers, flip and cook until the other side is lightly browned. Transfer to a plate and continue with remaining batter.
- 5BLUEBERRY STUFFING: In a bowl, gently fold together the blueberries, maple sugar and sour cream.
- 6RHUBARB COMPOTE: Place the rhubarb, orange juice concentrate, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan and cook until the fruit falls apart and the mixture thickens.
- 7TO SERVE: place the crepes on a platter and smear with marmalade. Place a spoonful of the blueberry filling down the center and roll up the crepe. Repeat with remaining crepes. Top off with some rhubarb compote and mint.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Blueberry Stuffing and Rhubarb Compote
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 385.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g