Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet and delicious!
Make and share this Crepes Suzette recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine milk, melted butter and eggs.
- Stir into the flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Grease a 5 inch skillet.
- Heat it, then pour in 3 tbsp batter.
- Tilt pan quickly so batter covers bottom of pan.
- Cook until pancake is browned on bottom.
- Turn and brown on other side.
- Keep crepes warm on dish in a warm oven.
- When all are made, place 2 tsps jam in centre of each crepe.
- Roll up.
- Dust with confectioners sugar and serve.
Fabulous! I also filled with raspberry jam. Yummy!