Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Suzette Sauce: 1/3 cup orange juice 1/4 cup butter 2 Tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp grated orange peel Reserve 1/4 Grand Marnier In medium bowl with wire whisk, beat butter and remaining crepe ingredients until smooth.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Brush bottom of 7" crepe pan and 10" skillet with melted butter.
- Over medium heat, heat pans; pour scant 1/4 cup patter into crepe pan to coat bottom; cook 2 minutes until top is set, underside slightly browned.
- Loosen crepe; invert into hot 10" skillet; cook other side 30 seconds.
- Slip crepe onto waked paper.
- Meanwhile, start cooking another crepe. Stack crepes between waxed paper.
- Use immediately or wrap in foil and refrigerate. Approx 30 minutes before serving, Prepare Suzette sauce: In 10" skillet over low heat combine the orange juice, butter, sugar and orange peel until butter melts.
- Serving: Fold crepes in quarters; arrange in the warmed Suzette sauce in the skillet; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the Grand Marnier evenly over the crepes and sauce. DO NOT STIR.
- Heat the Grand Marnier a minute or two, then remove from stove. Light a long match (such as those used to light kindling in a fireplace). Apply match to the crepes and sauce in the skillet. Serve crepes and sauce immediately.