My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Suzette Sauce: 1/3 cup orange juice 1/4 cup butter 2 Tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp grated orange peel Reserve 1/4 Grand Marnier In medium bowl with wire whisk, beat butter and remaining crepe ingredients until smooth.
- 2Chill 2 hours.
- 3Brush bottom of 7" crepe pan and 10" skillet with melted butter.
- 4Over medium heat, heat pans; pour scant 1/4 cup patter into crepe pan to coat bottom; cook 2 minutes until top is set, underside slightly browned.
- 5Loosen crepe; invert into hot 10" skillet; cook other side 30 seconds.
- 6Slip crepe onto waked paper.
- 7Meanwhile, start cooking another crepe. Stack crepes between waxed paper.
- 8Use immediately or wrap in foil and refrigerate. Approx 30 minutes before serving, Prepare Suzette sauce: In 10" skillet over low heat combine the orange juice, butter, sugar and orange peel until butter melts.
- 9Serving: Fold crepes in quarters; arrange in the warmed Suzette sauce in the skillet; simmer for 10 minutes.
- 10Pour the Grand Marnier evenly over the crepes and sauce. DO NOT STIR.
- 11Heat the Grand Marnier a minute or two, then remove from stove. Light a long match (such as those used to light kindling in a fireplace). Apply match to the crepes and sauce in the skillet. Serve crepes and sauce immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes Suzette
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 373.4 mg
- Sodium 858.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.8 g