1/1 Photo of Crepes or Omelette With Tasty Ground Meat
Spicy ground meat tomato sauce served in omelette
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Basic Omelette or Crepes Recipe
Ground meat sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 100 ml wine, dry, white
- 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- 500 g ground beef
- 500 g tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- 2Grease your pan.
- 3Pour a ladle full of batter into the pan, swirling the pan to spread it all around. Cook till the top starts to bubble and then flip.
- 4Prepare all the omelettes in the same way.
- 5During this time you can begin to prepare the meat sauce.
- 6Keep the omelettes warm until the sauce is ready.
- 7Fry onion in large pan till golden.
- 8Add beef and fry on higher heat for about 5 minutes.
- 9Add tomato concentrate and fry 2 more minutes.
- 10Add wine and continue to cook until evaporated.
- 11Add tomatoes and spices until sauce gets thick.
- 12Season with salt and adjust spices to your taste.
- 13Serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes or Omelette With Tasty Ground Meat
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 827.0
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 436.5 mg
- Sodium 1774.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: