Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can flame these or not. From the Pirates Pantry by Sissie Fredman
- 24 dessert crepes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 6 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup kirsch
- 1 cup strawberry liqueur
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese. Roll crepes with mix in center. You may do this in advance. Refrigerate until needed.
- If you refrigerated let crepes sit at room temp until center is warm if you don't like a cool center and warm topping.
- Place strawberries in large bowl, dot with butter and sweeten with sugar. Heat kirsch and strawberry liqueur in large skillet then add the sweetened strawberries. Pour over serving of crepes.
- Note you can flame in skillet.