Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm only cooking for two now and always on the look out for recipes that can be reduced to smaller portions, i.e., not easy to split one egg. I fill my crepes with marmalade, roll and sprinkle with powder sugar. DH like a splash of maple syrup on his. The possibilities are endless with these tasty little morsels.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- oil or nonstick cooking spray
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil and salt.
- Heat a small skillet or crepe pan, spray with non-stick oil and removed from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side.
- Invert pan over paper towel to remove.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with marmalade and roll.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is easy and super simple! I'm typing this as the 2nd one is cooking lol and they go perfectly with a lemon meringue cool whip concoction I've made!
Thanks for posting this!! I used the basic steps for this but made some adjustments to my taste. I added some cocoa and a bit of splenda to the batter. I filled the crepes with dark cherry mermelade and topped them with powdered sugar.....hehe i like sweeeet stuff. :) Overall: AMAZING!! Thanks again!!
Really nice consistency that made it easy to get great looking and tasting crepes even using a skillet larger than the crepe size. I filled with a plum conserve and sprinkled a little cinnamon over the top.