Recipe by Galley Wench
I'm only cooking for two now and always on the look out for recipes that can be reduced to smaller portions, i.e., not easy to split one egg. I fill my crepes with marmalade, roll and sprinkle with powder sugar. DH like a splash of maple syrup on his. The possibilities are endless with these tasty little morsels.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- oil or nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil and salt.
- Heat a small skillet or crepe pan, spray with non-stick oil and removed from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side.
- Invert pan over paper towel to remove.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with marmalade and roll.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.