I'm only cooking for two now and always on the look out for recipes that can be reduced to smaller portions, i.e., not easy to split one egg. I fill my crepes with marmalade, roll and sprinkle with powder sugar. DH like a splash of maple syrup on his. The possibilities are endless with these tasty little morsels.
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil and salt.
- Heat a small skillet or crepe pan, spray with non-stick oil and removed from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side.
- Invert pan over paper towel to remove.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with marmalade and roll.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Thanks for posting this!! I used the basic steps for this but made some adjustments to my taste. I added some cocoa and a bit of splenda to the batter. I filled the crepes with dark cherry mermelade and topped them with powdered sugar.....hehe i like sweeeet stuff. :) Overall: AMAZING!! Thanks again!!
Really nice consistency that made it easy to get great looking and tasting crepes even using a skillet larger than the crepe size. I filled with a plum conserve and sprinkled a little cinnamon over the top.