1 hr 5 mins
You guessed it...another of those recipes from my "old mags". LOL! I love filled crepes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crepes
For the filling and the sauce
- 1Crepes: Beat the milk with the eggs, the flour and a dash of salt. Make 8 crepes in an 8 inches diameter skillet, using 1/2 teaspoons of oil for each one.
- 2Filling: Wash and cut the scallions in slices and in a skillet, fry these in oil.
- 3Mash the garlic and add it to the onion as well as 3/4 cup of vegetable broth and the ground beef.
- 4Cook for 5 minutes. Drain the meat with a strainer and reserve the juices.
- 5Season the meat with half of the sour cream and 1 teaspoons of pepper. Crumble the feta cheese and add it to the meat.
- 6Place 3 tablespoons of the meat in each crepe. Fold the edges and roll.
- 7Place the crepes on a greased pan.
- 8Sauce: With the reserved juices from meat, complete with the rest of the broth to make 1 cup and bring to a boil.
- 9Mix the remaining sour cream with the rest of the cayenne pepper, the flour, and add this to the "boiling" broth. Add salt to taste.
- 10Pour this "sauce" over your crepe rolls and bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes Filled With Ground Meat
Serving Size: 1 (1873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 200.2 mg
- Sodium 321.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 19.9 g