1/1 Photo of Crepes
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I posted this in response to a request. This makes simple versatile crepes that can be used to make savory or sweet dishes. Top with powdered sugar, ice cream and warmed fruit or vegetables and cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- 2add the egg and half of the milk.
- 3using a whisk beat the egg and milk and gradually incorporate the flour.
- 4Continue beating until smooth and beat in the rest of the milk.
- 5heat a skillet of medium heat and ad 1 teaspoon of butter or oil.
- 6Tip: Use butter for sweet crepes, and oil for savory.
- 8Pour in enough batter to cover the base and swirl to cover the skillet.
- 9Cook for about 30-45 seconds.
- 10Flip the crepe with a spatula and cook the other side for about a minute until golden brown.
- 11Repeat steps 4-6 until all the batter has been used.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g