1/19 Photos of Crepes
You can do SO much with a crepe. Make many different desserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- 2Add salt.
- 3Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- 4Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- 5Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- 6To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter.
- 8Fill with your favorite filling.
- 9Here's a few we like: Any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
- 10Endless ideas.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g